Where to Buy Perfume in Metro Manila – for the Perfumista
Of course, an obvious place to look for perfume would be at the perfume section of any department store around the metro. But I’d like to feature some not-so-secret places to buy perfume at in Manila, in case you’re a perfume enthusiast or a perfumista, and are bored with the typical mainstream offerings found in most departmtent stores or just want to explore new or particular lines of perfume. I personally love discovering a store that has fragrances that I previously thought weren’t available in our country, and being able to test perfumes whose scents I’d been so curious about.
1. Art of Scent, Resorts World Manila. Know what I dislike about shopping for perfume at typical stores? When the sales assistants hound you and kind of pester you to buy their stuff. It really takes the leisure out of the whole thing. At Art of Scent, you’re free to test the fragrances yourself. There’s one or two personnel to assist you if you need any help, but they’re very unobtrusive and polite. They also have some perfumes that aren’t available at most other shops, like the iconic Jean Patou Joy, the more modern gourmand concoction, Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb, as well as Jo Malone fragrances. Perfumes are arranged by brand, as well as by ‘scent family’, to make browsing even easier.
2. Adora at Greenbelt 5. This luxury store boasts of a nice range of perfumes, from renowned perfumier Serge Lutens, to the somewhat unconventional perfumes of avant-garde fashion house Commes des Garcons. The staff are very much well-oriented about the fragrances being sold, and are quick to offer assistance. If you’re a budding perfumista and feel the need to find new fragrances this is a great place to discover new scents. Lines that may seem unfamiliar, but are well worth exploring, aside from those already mentioned, are the niche fragance houses of Maison Francis Kurkdjian, The Different Company, and Histoire de Parfums.
3. Rustan’s Makati. Rustans offers both mainstream, designer perfumes, and some niche lines. I suggested the Makati branch because they have the widest selections among all the branches. There’s Chanel, where you can check out the legendary Chanel No. 5, Guerlain, which created the popular-since-the-80s Shalimar, and niche houses such as Annick Goutal, my personal favorite, Diptyque, and Bond No. 9 new York.
4. Lush. Lush released their range of perfumes last year, called Gorilla Perfumes. There are about half a dozen scents in this range, available in eau de toilette and solid form. The eau de toilettes are pretty potent, and the solid perfumes are perhaps the strongest-smelling solid fragrances I’ve tried. Being a vanilla-lover, my pick is Vanillary, the solid version of which is definitely on Christmas wish list. If their perfumes aren’t enough, they also have an assortment of soaps, bath bombs, shower gels, and skin care items. This shop smells yummy, it’s fun, and it’s enjoyable for someone who loves bath and body items as well as perfume.
And there you go. If you’re into perfumes and are looking for something in particular, or something a little bit different, give these places a shot—I’m sure you’ll enjoy!
Where to buy OPI Nail Polish in India?
Makeup to Buy on Your Trip to the States: Part 1: E.L.F.
Buy Fabindia Personal Care Products Online Now
Buy Maybelline Makeup and get Free Gifts
Where do you buy your Lingerie from? Ask IMBB
Lakme Buy One Get one Free Offer
Ask IMBB Gang : Which Basic Makeup Products to Buy
Makeup Shopping in Australia – What to Buy: Ask IMBB
Kiehl’s Opens at the South of Manila
Filipinas are looking for:
- where to buy perfume bottles in manila
- adora greenbelt perfumes
- jo malone perfume manila
- jo malone perfume rustans shangrila