Silka Green Papaya Whitening Herbal Soap Review
I started using Silka Green Papaya Whitening Herbal Soap, 3 months after I gave birth to my son. This was recommended by an OB GYN client when I was still a Medical Representative. I asked her what she usually recommend to her patients to help whiten their stretch marks after giving birth. That was because, two weeks before I gave birth, I found stretch marks around my waist and it darkened. I thought I wouldn’t have these because they developed late during my pregnancy. She told me that stretch marks will lighten through time but I have to use something to help the process. She recommended Silka Green Papaya soap. She is mestiza who I think does not need any whitening products. I was wrong. She told me she uses Silka too. Since she is mestiza, she develops freckles or dark spots on her arms. The part that is frequently exposed to sun when she’s driving becomes uneven in tone. She showed her arms to me and it was clear of spots. She told me that Silka soap helped in preventing dark spots and helped lightened the existing spots. And so I used it to try.
Silka Green Papaya Whitening Herbal Soap is a 135 grams green oval shaped bar. It is enriched with vitamin E.
Here is what Silka says on the packaging:
Experience a natural and effective way to cleanse and whiten your skin. It is enriched with GREEN PAPAYA ENZYME that helps eliminate dead skin cells for clearer, smoother skin. It exfoliates while moisturizes making the skin look clean, smooth and invigorated. Enjoy this fresh fragrance and use it regularly to achieve a fairer and younger- looking skin.
Sodium Pamitate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance, Salicylic Acid, Guar Gum, Glucerine, D-Panthenol, CArica papaya enzyme, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate. CI 11680, CI 74260.
Now, here are the things I love about Silka Green Papaya Herbal Whitening Soap:
- It is Philippine made. I talked to some Chinese beauty store owners and for whitening soap, they always recommend Philippine-made ones. They found it effective and they use it.
- This is moisturizing and nourishing. This is the only whitening soap I tried that does not dry my skin. I found Likas Papaya effective in whitening too but stopped using it because because it is drying. It will not work for me anymore since Baguio cold weather is very drying on skin.
- It is smooth on skin while using it and leaves silky smooth skin after.
- It is very cheap. It cost only round P50 per bar. It is sold almost everywhere.
- It is whitening, evens out my skin tone. It helped in whitening my stretch marks around my waist.
- There are times I rest from using this, but that was only when we were given dozens of Dove soaps. And I noticed I was getting darker since I always go outdoors for a walk with my son. Here in Baguio, you tend to stay longer under the sun because the weather is cold, you can’t feel much warmth from sun. I always notice developing those tan lines on my feet. The portion where the slippers straps fall are whiter compared to the rest of my feet. So I always get end up buying Silka soap to even out my tone.
- The smell is so fresh.
What I don’t like about Silka Green Papaya Whitening Herbal Soap:
I use this with Silka Papaya Whitening Lotion.
5/5 rating for me.
See the beauty in everything.
Homemade Green Tea Face Pack
Homemade Green Tea Ice Facial with Essential Oils and Toner
FabIndia Papaya Face Pack Review
VLCC Papaya Fruit Facial Kit
Homemade Papaya and Oats Face and Body Scrub
Health & Beauty Benefits of Papaya
Yoko Papaya Whitening Spa Salt Review
Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening Body Scrub
Dove Whitening Unscented Antiperspirant Deodorant
Belo Essentials Smoothening Whitening Body Bar
L’Occitane Ultra Rich Face Soap
Pigeon Baby Transparent Soap Review
NOMARKS Herbal Scrub Soap Review
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Filipinas are looking for:
- silka green papaya soap
- silka green papaya soap review