Nichido Satin Moist Lipstick in Nude Pink Review
I bought the Nichido Satin Moist Lipstick in Nude Pink for only P100! The cheapest lipstick I have but definitely one of my favorites. I purchased it at Watsons in SM Baguio. I noticed the coral shade lipstick the Nichido sales attendant was wearing that day. It had this brightening effect on hed aura. She gave me this Nude Pink shade. I was wondering if she was sure that she was giving me the shade I was looking for. I was looking for a shade that had a coral inkling to it, not nude and not pink. I tried it on and it yes it’s the right one. It instantly brightened my face! The lady told me that it changes to a more coral shade in an hour or so, resembling the shade she’s wearing. She was right.
There is a connotation that cheap products do not have high quality. But not in the case of the Nichido Satin Moist lipstick because this is a very good one. Nichido is one makeup brand that delivers good products. The Nichido sales lady told me that this lipstick is their best seller. I now I know why.
Nude Pink is a pink neutral with a coral hue that becomes prominent the longer you wear it. I love it. Perfect for everyday use and can be worn to almost wherever you are going. It sets a light, fun mood.
It comes in a metallic silver plastic tube. It is a sturdy case despite the price. But one time I was pulling the cap so I could use the lipstick, and I mistakenly pulled the bottom part. It came off too easily. But it can be attached easily again too. It has 4grams of product. This is a big chunk for P100 only.
What I like about Nichido Satin Moist Lip Stick in Nude Pink:
- It has a neutral color to compliment a wide range of skin tone.
- It brightens my face.
- It is sheen. It has very good coverage. My upper lip is darker than my lower lip and this lip stick covers it so well.
- It glides on lips very smoothly.
- It is moisturizing. It feels soft and smooth on lips.
- It has light bubblegum scent to it.
- It stays on for 5 hours with no eating and just occasional drinking.
- It leaves a good amount of color after eating.
- The orangey tint in it comes out the longer you have the lipstick on your lips. Which is a really, really good color!
- It is very, very, very cheap.
- It is easy to find too. It is available in all Watsons Store and SM Department stores nationwide.
What I don’t want in Nichido Satin Moist Lipstick in Nude Pink:
- There is nothing. Forget about the bottom cap malfunction. Hahaha. =)
This is my most used lipstick. I am my sister’s makeup adviser and I recommended this to her. I felt that this shade would suit her skin tone. She’s one or two shades darker than me. Her skin tone seems to look lighter when she’s wearing this. Plus this really matched her company uniform, orange and blue. This is my sister’s favorite lipstick now. She is on her second tube. She would tell me how many people liked her lipstick and she’s just so happy with it.
My rating for Nichido Satin Moist Lipstick in Nude Pink is 4.5 out of 5!
See the beauty in everything,
Nichido Juicy Lips Lipsticks in Apple Cider and Pink Champagne
Nichido Clear Mascara Review
Nichido Minerals/Precise Eye Pencil in Chestnut Review
Nichido Professional Kabuki Brush Review
Pond’s Bright Moist Detox Lipstick Review, Swatch
Lotus Herbals moist petals lipstick
NYX Slim Lip Pencil – Nude Pink
Streetwear Color Rich Lipstick: Pink Pie