Nature Republic Shimmering Tea Tree White Eye Liner
The beauty of a white eyeliner is that it attracts light and opens up the eye making it look larger. This changes the look of our face, making it look more beautiful. White eyeliners are pretty commonly worn by Asian girls. White eyeliners brighten the eye and give the impression of larger eyes. I myself love applying white eye liner on my waterline. During my last trip to the mall I tried this at their store out of curiosity.
When I got home, about to remove my makeup, I noticed that this was still there! I was amazed by its staying powder since white eyeliners fades easily on my waterline. So I decided that on my next trip to the mall I’d make sure to get one.
This eyeliner is great for brightening the inner corner of the eyes. It works fairly well to brighten up my eyes and makes a subtle difference to my look when I use it. It smudges, blends and sheers out nicely which makes it an easy and versatile tool- you can even use it to highlight under your brows, or on the corners of the eyes
The pencil has a luminescent pearly shade. This makes my eyes look brighter and bigger, just like a doll’s! :P Looks awake and refreshed! I love that the color payoff is pretty good, with one line you are good to go. The tip is soft, smooth and creamy so it doesn’t drag or tug at my skin, which is perfect for tight-lining. It is really very easy to apply! It never stings when used on my waterline and I never encountered redness which I usually experience whenever I use my Fashion21 eyeliner. It also applies a smooth, even layer of liner. I love this white eyeliner since it stays on my waterline for 10 hours. This makes me want to throw out my old white Fashion21 eyeliner.
P220, I think the price is worth it since it stays in place for 10 hours!
Me wearing it ;)
Where To Buy
Nature Republic stores
What I Like About Nature Republic Shimmering Tea Tree White Eye Liner
- Makes my eyes look brighter and bigger
- Color payoff is pretty good
- Tip point is smooth and creamy
- Does’t drag on my waterline
- No stinging sensation
- One line and you are good to go
- Stays in place
- No redness or irritation experienced
- Locally available
What I Hate About Nature Republic Shimmering Tea Tree White Eye Liner
- Nothing! :)
- Line the inner part of the eye and the lower lashline. Also apply the line just where your tear duct is, and blend.
- Use white liner around the inner corner of the eye to open up the area. Always smudge and blend the line otherwise this will look odd.
- Apply black or brown eyeliner on the upper lid and white eyeliner along the lower lash line for a more wide awake look.
- Use the white eyeliner as a great base or primer for other colors.
- Always soften the tip before applying.
- Use the white eyeliner as a guide when you tweeze your eyebrows. Draw the shape you want for your brows, then pluck anything that falls outside the white line.
Will I Repurchase?
Yes! But I guess it would take a long time before I finish one pencil.
Lucky me that I found my HG white eyeliner! I wanna try other colors too. I highly recommend this one. I’m sure you girls would love to try this one too!
Nature Republic Pretty Tree Wood Eyebrow Pencil Review
Nature Republic Color Waltz BK003 Nail Polish
Nature Republic Snail Therapy Mask Sheet
Nature Republic Skin Care Items On Sale for BPI Credit Card Holders
Nature Republic Morning Fruits Green Grape Body Lotion
Nature Republic Fresh Farm Peach Foam Cleanser Review
Nature Republic Baby Tok Lip & Cheek Color 05 Baby Plum
Nature Republic Smart Eye Dark Capture Patch Review
YSL Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
Prestige Totally Delicious Flavored All-Over Shimmering Body Powder
Estee Lauder Michael Kors Very Hollywood Lip Sheen and Shimmering Powder
The Fab India TEA TREE Face Wash
Jovees Tea Tree Oil Control Face Wash
The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner
Ayur Tea Tree Face Wash for Acne-Prone & Oily Skin Review