I remember that my first makeup were mostly from Maybelline. It all started with their lip balm to lip sticks and from their pressed powder to liquid foundations and BB cream. I started with Maybelline because this was all I can afford when I was in college. And not to forget Avon too with their Simply Pretty make up line. I bet these two brands have captured teenage market very well.
I began using concealer when I developed dark undereyes while working on the graveyard shift in my previous job. Concealer is a must for me. I had few pimples coming out every now and then in my younger years and I have problems with eye bags. Concealer has helped me looked fresh, clean, and smooth on days I really looked haggard and my facial skin was really uneven in tone. Concealer has helped considerably in many makeovers I’ve seen on TV and everywhere. I was into stick concealer for years then I tried Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer which is in liquid format.
I am a MAC NC 25 to NC 30 shade and my match for Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Foundation is Natural Ivory, Light 3. For Mineral Power Concealer, I got the Beige shade. It comes in a transparent tube with twist cap that has doe foot applicator attached to it.
I apply this on my undereyes and whole eye area, even the lids before putting on liquid or powder foundation. I use it on lids too before any makeup for a clean fresh slate to start with.
What Maybelline Says about the product:
100% micro-mineral pigments. Contains 0% oil, talc and fragrance. Good for skin concealer.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
Blends easily for complete coverage
Improves under-eye skin
Proven to reduce redness and dark spots, soothe signs of fatigue, hydrate under-eye skin
All-day natural coverage
Won’t clog pores
Contains 0% oil, 0% talc and 0% fragrance
What I like about it:
- It comes in a small bottle which you can conveniently carry in your purse or bag.
- It is easy to use and apply with the help of the doe foot applicator.
- It dries just in time after you have blended it well on the area you want to conceal.
- It is easily blended on skin. There’s no pulling of skin on the undereye while blending the product over it. Our undereye is a very delicate area, because of the thin skin on it. We have to be very careful with it, so we won’t develop wrinkles or lines early on.
- It doesn’t cake.
- It doesn’t settle on fine lines on my under eye.
- I find very affordable for P249.
- It is locally available. Maybelline counter is in almost all department stores.
- It is lightweight. It looks natural on skin.
- It gives nice coverage on my dark spots and dark under eye. I could say light to medium coverage depending on how much you put on. Topping it with face powder or foundation will add coverage on the area you are concealing.
What I don’t like:
- None so far. This product works for me.
I like this product for its affordability and quality.
See the beauty in everything,
Val Anne Bee
Maybelline Mineral Foundation for Sensitive Skin
Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Foundation Review
Maybelline Pure Blush Mineral Naturally Luminous Blush in Pink 01
Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals Liquid Foundation
Maybelline New York Clear Smooth Minerals B.B. Cream
Lakme Absolute White Intense Concealer Stick
Inglot Freedom System Cream Concealer Review
BH Cosmetics 10 Color Camouflage and Concealer Palette
Chambor Radiant Touch Up Concealer Review, Swatch, Photos
Colorbar Full Cover Concealer Review, Swatch, EOTD
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Filipinas are looking for:
- maybelline concealer
- clear smooth minerals concealer