L’oreal Total Repair 5 Shampoo Review
L’oreal Paris Total Repair 5- combat the signs of damaged hair. Is your hair:
5. Full of split ends?
Total Repair 5 gives 1 solution to those problems. The first total reparation of the 5 signs of damaged hair with Cement-Ceramide, L’oreals exclusive active ingredient, that works similarly to hair cement. It keeps hair strong and healthy by filling in cracks for strengthened and resilient tresses and sealing hair scales for replenished moisture and ultra-smooth and ultra-shiny surface. Split ends are prevented.
Proven results: Day after day, combat the 5 signs of damaged hair with 1 solution for hair to become 1. Stronger 2. Nourished 3. Shinier 4. Smoother 5. less full of split ends.
My hair definitely shows the signs of being damaged. It’s breakable, dry, dull, feels coarse on some areas (near the ends), though thankfully I have no split ends. So this seems like the perfect shampoo for me. The least I hoped it would do was make my tresses feel more moisturized and give it a bit more shine.
I’ve been using the L’oreal Total Repair 5 Shampoo daily, and I’m more than halfway through the bottle now. I like the nice, sleek look of the bottle, and the scent, which makes my locks smell fresh, but I haven’t seen any significant change in my hair. It is still dry and dull, and I think this shampoo may even be a little drying.
Used with the conditioner, my hair becomes smoother and less frizzy, but used alone, the shampoo doesn’t really do anything for my tresses.
- It lathers quickly and really well. I just rub a small amount onto my scalp and wet locks , and in less than a minute my entire head is full of lather.
- It smells good. The scent is a sweetish floral, which lingers for the first half of the day on my locks.
- The bottle looks nice and dispenses product with no problem.
- The price. It’s only PhP 99.
- Can be bought at most supermarkets. I bought this at Shopwise.
And what I don’t like about the L’oreal Total Repair 5 Shampoo:
- It doesn’t live up to its claims of making hair stronger and smoother. No change at all in my hair.
- I think it’s even a little drying.
L’Oreal Total Repair 5 Shampoo and Conditioner
L’Oreal Paris UV Perfect Longlasting UVA/ UVB Protector SPF 50
L’oreal Total Repair 5 Instant Smoothing and Nourishing Oil Serum
L’Oreal Paris Pearl Perfect Facial Foam Review
L’oreal Lip and Eye Makeup Remover Review
L’oreal Paris – Color Appeal Trio Pro Eye Shadow Review & Tutorial
L’Oreal Made For me Naturals Lipstick Review
Vaseline Total Moisture 24 hour Moisturizing Cream Review
Olay Total Effects Anti Ageing Cream Review