Ever Bilena Advance Lip and Cheek Stain in Very Red Review
Lip and cheek tints or stains, they are one of the first makeup I’ve used and I have come to love. One product of this kind that I tried is the Ever Bilena Advance Lip and Cheek Stain in Very Red.
I use lip and cheek tints whenever I want to wear very natural-looking makeup. I usually pair it with a sheer face powder. I came to love tints and stains that I am using them until now. The beauty in cheek and lip tints is that they give a nice hint of red on pale, unhealthy looking lips. They can actually fake naturally red lips. They also give rosy cheeks in an instant. And usually, stains and tints last longer than powder type cheek colors and those tinted lip balms.
The Ever Bilena Advance Lip and Cheek Stains are packaged in squeezable, transparent, plastic tubes. Each tube has 20 ml of product in it. I’ve used several tubes of The Body Shop Cheek and Lip Tint for years and I picked this EB stain because of the packaging. I find it hygienic unlike that of TBS that has a doe foot applicator. It made me think that with the fact it is hygienic, it has a longer shelf life. I need a longer shelf life since I will use it alternately with my other lip colors. I like that the size of tube opening is just enough to dispense a small amount of product all the time. The stain itself is bright red in color and gel-like in consistency. It has that adorable Jelly Ace scent to it.
On the Ever Bilena Advance Lip and Cheek Stain label:
Ingedients: Water, Glycerin, Soluble Lanolin, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Fragrances, CI 45410
Ever Bilena Advance Lip and Cheek Stain – What I like:
- I love the red color it leaves on my lips. It looks very natural when applied lightly. I can add more layers if I want redder lips. It gives a reddish pink blush on cheeks.
- It is easy to apply on the lips. I use 2 dots on my lips and just blend with my finger. I dot gel on both cheeks and blend them with my fingers in a circular motion. I only add stain little by little to build color.
- It blends well on skin, is not patchy.
- It does not dry that fast so I have enough time to blend.
- I like the Jelly Ace scent.
- I like the hygienic packaging.
- It is lightweight and not sticky on the lips.
- It dries matte on the lips.
- It is not drying.
- It does not cause irritations.
- It is affordable.
- It is available at all Ever Bilena counters.
Ever Bilena Advance Lip and Cheek Stain – What I don’t like:
- On lips, it only lasts for an hour or two on me. On cheeks, it lasts 3-4 hours.
- I’ve already had the tube for more than a year now and look how it is barely used. It is because of its bitter taste (Ampalaya lang dapat ang bitter. Hihihi).
Overall, the Ever Bilena Advance Lip and Cheek Stain is a good product but it performs better as a cheek stain than as a lip stain. I understand why this lasts shorter on the lips, like other lip and cheek tints I’ve tried. What I truly cannot stand is the bitter taste of it. I wish that Ever Bilena would come up with improved version of this, something that lasts longer on lips or at least one that is not bitter. Anyways, I love using this as cheek tint. =)
Always wear beauty,
Val Anne Bee
Ever Bilena Lip and Cheek Tints in Bloom and Blush
Ever Bilena Cheek Blush in Raisin Review
Ever Bilena Lip Color Extreme Shine in 703 Review
Ever Bilena Advance 5-Piece Brush Set
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Scarlet
Ever Bilena Eyeshadow Palette – 24 Shades Review
Ever Bilena SPA VCO 9 Hand and Body Lotion Review
Lip and Cheek Stain: The Body Shop
Lakme Just Kissed Cheek and Lip Tint Review, Photos and Swatches
Snoe Beauty Glam Jam Lip & Cheek Stain in Blush
Etos Lip and Cheek Stain: Benefit Benetint Dupe
Stila Cherry Crush Lip & Cheek Stain Review
Colorbar True Gloss Bitten Red
10 Red Lipstick Photos and Swatches