Etude House Petit Darling Nails HD Beam PK006 Review
Nude colors in your nail polish collection is like the little black dress in your wardrobe. It is an investment. Provided that you find the perfect nude polish for your skin tone, it will match all your outfits. It can be worn all throughout the year, in the corporate environment, and in just about any special occasion you can think of because it looks elegant. It provides that neat and polished look without it looking overdone.
My nail polish collection consists of mostly dark, bright, and pastel colors. I only have one nude nail polish – Caronia Touch of Tan. I bought it because an officemate recommended it to me a very long time ago. I only tried it a few months ago because I was getting bored with dark nail polish. I regret that I gave it a chance just recently because I could have enjoyed looking at it much sooner. Though I love Caronia Touch of Tan’s effect, I wanted to look for something that would last me longer consistency-wise. This started my search for the perfect nude nail polish for me. There were a number of contestants but most of them are not readily available, and some are priced too high for my budget. I decided to go to Etude House because their nail polishes come in an array of colors that are friendly on the pocket. I saw three other nude polish contestants. Among the three I was attracted to their Petit Darling Nails HD Beam PK006 the most.
Once again, the in-store experience was just okay. The attendants were just standing around waiting for me to go to the cashier so one of them can take credit for a sale they didn’t even lift a finger for. I would appreciate a sales attendant who would ask me what I was looking for, show what their store has to offer, and provide me with information about their products, so that I can fairly decide what to buy. Enough of the ranting.
Etude House Petit Darling Nails HD Beam PK006 – What I Like:
- Very cute packaging. Etude House consistently puts their products in pretty packaging and this is something I commend them for. My friend buys their products mainly because of their packaging. She loves displaying them on her dresser. On this particular product, I love the romantic looking cap and the curves of the cap and the bottle, I find it very feminine and sexy.
- I only paid PhP 98 for this product. It is cheaper than my cab ride home.
- I love the color, a peachy pink that looks good on my nails.
- I like that I have three choices on which look I would like to achieve depending on the number of coats I apply. With one coat, just healthy looking nails. With two coats, I can fake a French manicure because the tips of my nails show through. And lastly, with three coats, I can achieve that neat, polished, and not overdone look.
Etude House Petit Darling Nails HD Beam PK006 – What I Don’t Like:
- It does not come with a lot of nail polish in the bottle, and the volume is not indicated. If it is, I don’t see or understand it because it’s in Korean writing.
I would buy this nail polish over and over again. Maybe I just have to visit an Etude House branch with accommodating and friendly sales attendants. I am ecstatic that I found a nail polish that I can wear all year long. If I find myself in a quandary over which nail polish to use, I think I would choose this because it’s appropriate for any occasion.
Etude House Natural Sheet Mask Aloe Review
Etude House Pomegranate Sheet Mask
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow
Etude House Aloha Two Two Kiss
New Etude House Bubble Hair Coloring Shades
Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly Blusher in 01 Raspberry
Tony Moly Petit Bunny Gloss Bar 06 Orange
Lotus Herbals PURESTAY Lip Gloss: Darling Lavender, Vintage Rose and Plum Delight
Etude House Dear Darling Nail Care Step 2 Cuticle Softener
Etude House Darling Cream (Snail Healing) Review
How to Apply Artificial Nails
How to Take Care of Your Nails