Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Review
I was never fond of grooming my brows, until I learned that our brows help change our overall appearance. Bushy, hairy and messy eyebrows are definitely a NO-NO. I don’t mean that you have to pluck it really thin, what I mean is clean, sleek and defined brows.
My first eyebrow liner was Revlon Brow Fantasy which was given by my ate (I love her!) It is really nice but the price is soooo beyond my budget. I think it’s around P500-P800, not really sure but that’s the price range though it also includes a brow gel. I had to use it very carefully to avoid getting excess product. Poor little me! Until I discover this in Etude House. This was one of my first purchases from them and I was very very happy with it. No more messy brows!
Drawing Eye brow has 6 shades. Mine was Brown (Number 03)
Silky smooth eyebrow pencil fills in, defines and shapes brows to perfection. Ultra-fine tip lightly deposits pigments, mimicking actual brow hair for a natural look that highlights the sparkle of your eyes. For natural looking brows, apply liner with precise and short strokes, following the natural growth of your brows.
01 dark brown
02 grey brown
04 dark grey
The color is a true brown that is deep and neutral; it doesn’t have any red undertones which commonly eyebrow pencils have. I don’t like red eyebrows! Hahaha. It makes my brows look polished, sophisticated and natural-looking.
I like that it blends easily and doesn’t leave harsh lines when used lightly. It also comes with a spoolie end which I use to groom my brows and use it again to blend the product for the finishing touch. The spoolie also brushes off the excess product. I also don’t need to sharpen it; I just need to twist to use it. The tip is slanted and has an arrow head tip making it easier to maneuver around the eyebrows. What I also love about this product is that it lasts all day.
Less than Php200, this is so worth it! The product really does wonders.
You might want to call Etude House branches first before you go to their stores as this goes out of stock quickly.
What I like about the Etude House Drawing Eye Brow
• Very natural looking
• Good color payoff
• Slanted and slightly arrowhead-shaped tip
• Does not require any sharpening, just twist it and voila ready
• End part has a spoolie
• Lasts all day even no primer or brow set is used
What I don’t like about theEtude House Drawing Eye Brow
ONLY – It is ALWAYS OUT OF STOCK.
• Don’t overpluck (my mom use to remind me not to pluck it or let anyone pluck it really thin coz she said I will look like an old lady—because of that thin eyebrows is a no no for me.)
• Use the spoolie to “brush” your brow hairs first. Do this in a downward direction.
• To define the arch, use the pencil to draw a line along the upper edge of the brow. Remember, for a natural look, use short gentle strokes.
• After applying the eyebrow liner brush it off lightly to blend in harsh lines do this in an upward and outward manner.
• Apply clear gel mascara or brow setting product if you like more definition (I use Revlon Brow Fantasy Gel in Brunette) this will also keep the color in place and will last longer.
Will I Repurchase?
Definitely! I want to try the grey shades next time.
Absolutely love this one product! Thumbs up! Ever since I’ve groomed my eyebrows, my face became more defined, it unquestionably highlights my eyes also. As we all know the eyes are the windows through our souls. So, certainly defining your eyebrows help your eyes and over all look prettier! Who would want bushy, unruly eyebrows anyway? If you want to define your eyebrows using pencil then this is for you!
Etude House Natural Sheet Mask Aloe Review
Etude House Aloha Two Two Kiss
Etude House Bubble Hair Coloring in Natural Brown
Etude House Black Charcoal Chin Patch Review
Etude House Fresh Nailwash Review
Etude House LUCIDarling Fantastic Nails Glittering 05 Tender Mint
Pigments Eye Makeup Tutorial
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream Review
Golden Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Wearable Purple Smokey Eye Tutorial
Announcing! ‘IMBB $300 International Eye Makeup Queen Contest’