EOS Lip Balm - Sweet Mint Review
I resisted trying the EOS Lip Balms when they became so popular…what, around two years ago? Drawn as I am to cosmetics in cute packaging, I was satisfied with the lip balms I already had and really didn’t need anymore. Well recently, I used up two entire balms from my stash, plus I found some EOS Lip Balms on sale so I finally bought one. Haha.
Can a lip balm make you smile? We think so. That’s why we invented this one.
- Long-lasting moisture
- Shea butter & vitamin E
- Smoothes on clear
- New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips
- Twist-off top
eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.
I purchased this purely for the packaging. I’m not alone in doing that, right? You gotta admit, this looks different, and cute. Like a little egg. I chose the Sweet Mint flavor because I like mint green and that happens to be the color of its packaging. It really doesn’t disappoint—seeing it in actual, it’s just as cute. It’s smaller than an egg. Maybe around the size of…a golf ball? Yes, around that size but the EOS Lip Balm is a little smaller.
Mint isn’t my favorite flavor for balms, but I don’t hate it either. EOS Sweet Mint isn’t a strong or medicinal mint. As its name indicates, it’s slightly sweet. The scent of it reminds me of Juicy Fruit Spearmint Gum, but not as sweet. I didn’t expect to like the scent of Sweet Mint, but I do. I find it refreshing. It has a mild, sweetish taste.
As for moisturizing properties…not bad. I have to admit, I was anticipating that it might be all style and no substance, but this is actually a pretty good lip balm. It keeps my lips soft and moisturized for 2-3 hours, but after that my lips start feeling dry and I have to apply it again. I have other balms that are more intensely moisturizing and long-lasting.
- The cute, mint green packaging.
- The scent of it which I don’t find too strong.
- It moisturizes my lips and leaves it feeling softer.
- Glides easily and smoothly on the lips. It’s not waxy, nor too soft.
- Doesn’t feel too heavy or thick on the lips. Just right.
EOS Lip Balm – Sweet Mint – Dislikes:
- That it has a taste. The taste of it isn’t foul or anything, but I prefer my balms tasteless.
- The color of the packaging gets dirty easily. So I just place it on top of my dresser and don’t bring it in my bag.
- Has to be ordered online.
- A little pricier than other lip balms. Bought it on sale at PhP 235 from Digital Traincase.
EOS Lip Balm Lemon Drop, Summer Fruit Review
EOS Lip Balm in Passion Fruit & Strawberry Sorbet
EOS Lip Balm
Gifts from Rashmi – Carmex and EOS Lip Blam :)
StreetWear Satin Smooth Lip Color 21 Sweet Raisin Review
Home Sweet Home!