Elastine Moisture Control Shampoo Review
I was trying to recall the name of the Korean actress who was the main character in My Princess, a super cute Koreanovela. My sister bought a DVD of it two years ago and whenever my son fell asleep early and I could not sleep yet, I would watch it and I found it really amusing. And yeah, I read subtitles all the time. Hehe. So there, I looked for her over the net and she is Kim Tae Hee. I found out she’s the model of Elastine, a hair care brand I’ve been seeing in Watsons.
After learning that Kim models for the brand, I became interested in it. I got the chance to try the Elastine Moisture Control Shampoo when my mom gave me 3 sachets of it.
Elastine by the way is a Korean brand and their tag line is, “Elastine cares for your hair like it is your skin.” Their shampoo comes in 4 sizes. They have the 10ml sachet, 200ml, 400ml and 780 ml bottle. I checked the Elastine FB page, I found out that each sachet costs P5 only but it is being sold per set (2 dozens of sachets). The smallest bottle, the 200 ml one costs P120. For shampoos, they have three variants and they are color coded. The one I have is the Moisture Control and is in a white and green sachet.
The shampoo itself is creamy and pearly white in color. I love the scent. It is sort of floral, but is really fresh. I would love to have that scent in my body washes too.
Elastine Moisture Control Shampoo Product Details from the Elastine website:
Moisture Control Shampoo Hyaluronic Acid, a natural moisturizing substance, forms a protective layer on the surface of dry, brittle hair to retain moisturization. The cysteine works deep within the hair for resilient styling.
Note: With the first two sachets, I used Loreal Smooth Intense Conditioner after. For my last sachet, I used it not following up with any conditioner.
What I Like About Elastine Moisture Control Shampoo:
- It has a very nice fresh scent. The scent stays on the whole day.
- I like that they have a sachet size.
- A 10 ml sachet is enough to clean my hair and scalp thoroughly.
- It does not irritate my scalp.
- I did not experience hair fall.
- My hair and scalp feel very clean after shampooing.
- It goes well with the Loreal Smooth Intense conditioner.
- Makes my hair look shiny.
- It is affordable.
- I saw it available in Watsons (bottles only) and Elastine products can be ordered too from their FB page.
What I Do Not Like About Elastine Moisture Control Shampoo:
- While I was shampooing it into my hair, my hair felt a bit stiff and hard.
- The shampoo alone cannot make hair soft and smooth. I always need a conditioner after.
- When I did not use a conditioner after shampooing, I can still comb my hair and can run my fingers through my it but it feels stiff and I noticed that it is less manageable too.
I need a conditioner whenever I use this shampoo. I wish to have a chance to try their conditioner to pair with the shampoo. I want to see the possibility of the two giving better results in keeping my hair soft, smooth, manageable and healthy.
Always wear beauty,
Boots Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick Cranberry
VOV Moisture Vogue Charm Lip Gloss Review
Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
L’Occitane Immortelle Brightening Moisture Cream
Himalaya Herbals Oil-Control Lemon Face Wash Review
TRESemmé Climate Control Conditioner
Pantene Hair Fall Control Shampoo-Review
Silky Girl Pure Fresh Oil Control Pressed Powder
Avon Advance Techniques Daily Shine Shampoo
Park Avenue Beer Shampoo Review
Dove Intense Repair Shampoo Review