I find Dove to be one of the best in skin care. I always have a Dove Bar or a Dove Body Wash at home. Bars are supplied by my in laws. Their Body Wash, I always find myself restocking them. I am trying different body wash brands and I find some really good at caring for my skin. But there are times I really miss the scent of Dove Products and their feel on my skin.
One Dove product I love is their Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Body Wash. I bought my 250 gram bottle for around P90 only. In my opinion,it smells like the original Dove Wash, only fresher. It has few fine scrubs. I feel that it is gentle on skin even for daily use.
On the Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Body Wash label:
It’s the exfoliation that makes the skin glow. Ultra-fine exfoliating beans clear away the old, dull skin while the ¼ moisturizing milk nurtures the new, radiant skin.
The result: skin that’s soft and smooth you want to use it everyday.
Go ahead- It’s designed to be gentle enough for everyday use.
Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Acrylates Copolymer, Silice, Fragrance, Atyrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Isopropyl Palmitate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Cholride, DMDM Hydantoin, Propylene Glycol, Tetresodium EDTA, Silica/CI 74160
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Body Wash – What I like:
- The packaging is very simple and clean looking.
- My skin feels very clean after using it.
- It has small fine scrubs in it which I find not be abrasive and is small in amount. I find it gentle enough to use every day.
- I love that it has 1/4 moisturizing milk. Like the Dove cream bar or original body wash, it leaves that layer of moisturizing agent on skin that makes skin feels so soft and smooth. Dove helps in keeping my skin moisturized.
- It lathers well on skin and easy to rinse off.
- I so love the scent and how it lingers in our bathroom and bedroom.
- There was a time I forgot my facial cleanser and just used this on my face. It does not cause any irritations and does not break me out.
- It is affordable at P90. It has 250 grams of product in it.
- Available in Watsons and SM Department Stores.
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Body Wash -What I don’t like:
- It has a scant amount of scrub bits in it that I sometimes doubt its ability to exfoliate. Yes, I sometimes feel it can scrub some parts of my body but not other parts.
What I do during times I really want a body scrub, I lather this Dove body wash all over then use a salt scrub after. They work well together. I sometimes use this after a whitening bar soap I love or with a natural sponge.
(Dove Body Wash 3)
I have finished several bottles of this for years. I do try other soaps but I always find myself going back to this.
See the beauty in everything.
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Body Wash Review
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar & Pink Beauty Cream Bar
Dove Intense Repair Shampoo Review
Dove Deep Pure Face Wash Pore Care Review
Freeman 2-in-1 Exfoliating Body Wash Blackberry
The Body Shop Tea Tree Blackhead Exfoliating Wash
Vichy Purete Thermale Softening Exfoliating Cream
Sebamed Liquid Face and Body Wash Review
Lux Scarlet Blossom Body Wash Review