Halloween’s just around the corner. And what better thing to remind me of that than a display of Bath and Body Works’ cute little Halloween-themed hand sanitizers? I was walking around the nearby mall when I saw them at a small stall nestled among clothing stalls and shops. This collection looks terribly cute, so I was tempted to get a bunch of them, but knowing how strongly scented these can be, I sniffed and tested them first. In the end, all smelled too fruity and sweet for me, except for Vampire Blood. And okay, maybe also because I love vampires.
Spook germs away for Halloween! This pocket-sized bottle contains natural ingredients and powerful germ-killers to clean your hands wherever you are. It leaves your hands lightly scented with plums.
- Tahitian Palm Milk leaves hands feeling moisturized and conditioned
- Cleans hands and kills germs without water
- Perfect to hand out as a party favor or for Trick-Or-Treaters!
The scent of Vampire Blood is also on the fruity side, but less so, as described above. It doesn’t really smell like plums to me though, but more like a very light strawberry. It’s not overpowering and is refreshing. However, sometimes, a few minutes after applying, the scent turns a little sourish.
It’s a gel hand sanitizer in a bright red shade, with little blue particles. It doesn’t leave any color at all on my hand though. This 1oz bottle is just the right size for me. I’d like to have a number of these in different scents, instead of just one big bottle, since the bottle designs are pretty cute (plus I already have big bottles of sanitizer at home.
It’s a gel but the texture is a bit watery as well and is easy to squeeze and rub onto the hands. It really does make my hands feel cleaner, and it doesn’t feel drying.
- The cute packaging
- The handy size of the bottle
- Well, I like the name of it. Vampire Blood- so cute and kitsch.
- The light scent is refreshing
- It doesn’t irritate or dry out my skin.
- It doesn’t feel sticky at all
- The price is okay for me, at PhP 95. It’s actually currently priced only $.75 on the Bath and Body Works website, which is way less, but then this sin’t available anywhere else locally, and I didn’t have to pay for shipping.
What I don’t like about the Bath and Body Works Vampire Blood PocketBac Hand Sanitizer:
- At times, the scent turns a little sour after application
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Filipinas are looking for:
- bath and body works best hand sanitizer
- vampire blood bath and body works