All Organics Foot Spray Review
I hadn’t really been using this aside from the initial spray I gave it when I bought it, but after a particularly stressful, tiring day wherein I was on my feet for some hours, upon getting home, I thought of using this. After spraying it on my tired feet, I think I became a fan of foot sprays. This one is from a local brand of natural bath and body products, called All Organics.
Spray on tired, aching feet and fungus problems such as athletes foot (ringworm of the foot aka tinea pedis), Helps relieve sweaty feet.
The scent of the All Organics Foot Spray is similar to that of most foot powders, but there’s a hint of lemongrass in it, which surprisingly, I liked. I’m not a big fan of smelling lemongrass in my bath and body products, but the lemongrass in this gives it a bit of zest and freshness, and prevents the smell from being too powdery.
I don’t have sweaty feet, but my husband does, and he sprays this on in the morning, after showers and before putting on his socks and shoes, and he’s told me that at the end of the day, his feet seem to feel less sweaty than they usually do. I on the other hand prefer to use this during evenings, after a day out, to refresh and deodorize my feet. I find it a little bit drying, but I don’t mind because a few hours after I shower and apply lotion on my feet anyway.
All Organics Foot Spray – Likes:
- Gives a cooling sensation which I find soothing.
- Doesn’t have an overwhelming scent. The lemongrass in it even makes it smell fresh.
- Doesn’t irritate my skin.
- It’s super affordable. This 75 ml bottle costs just PhP 105 at Sesou Nature Source Branches.
- Leaves no residue or sticky feeling on the skin.
All Organics Foot Spray – Dislikes:
- I find it a little drying. Checking the ingredients list, I think that might be because of the ethyl alcohol, although it does also contain essential oils, tawas, as well as other herbal extracts.
- To buy it, I have to go specifically to Sesou, or order it online via the All Organics multiply site.
I just used the All Organics Foot Spray this evening, after a day out with my family. I like this foot spray well enough and will buy another one when we use up this bottle. It’s only PhP 105, and this got a thumbs up as well from my hubby, for whom foot deodorizers are a must-have.
Image Source: 1
Clinique All About Eyes Eye Gel Review
39 Pink Lipsticks for All Skin Tones
How to make your eyeliner last all day long
7 Tips to Look Fresh All the Time
Avalon Organics Vitamin C Refreshing Cleansing Gel Review
ZEN Organics Dark Chocolate Body Scrub
ZEN Organics Choco, Vanilla, Cinnamon with Rolled Oats Bath
SOS Organics Vanilla Lip Balm