4U2 Glitz Liquid Eye Liners
I got introduced to the 4U2 brand when I was gifted with the DreamGirl Reflections Eye Shadow Quattro. After that, I regularly checked out their stall at SM Department Store to get some great finds. During one my trips there, one thing that got my interest were the 4U2 Glitz Liquid Eye Liners. I bought 5 of them in just one go even though I hadn’t really used liquid eye liners. I normally just use pencil type liners.
How to Use: Apply carefully and gently to the skin for a precise line around your eye.
Common Ingredients: Aqua, Acrylate Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate.
May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyannide, Aluminum Calcium Lake, Iron Oxide.
Manufactured in Thailand.
I mentioned earlier that I got five of these but if you noticed, I only have four of them in the photos. I already gave the purple colored one to my cousin coz she really, really liked it. Anyway, what I have remaining in my stash are the colors black, brown/copper, blue and green. Product swatches shown below.
The Glitz Liquid Eye Liners are currently priced at P234 each, for 5 gram of the product. It comes in a cute, small bottle with a ready to use brush. The brush is thin allowing you to apply the liquid liner on your upper lids easily. The over-all packaging is small allowing you to perfectly tuck it in your bag if you want to do quick touch ups.
Since these liners are called ‘Glitz’, expect that there is really sparkle when you apply it on your lids. It has those little sparkles that are highlighted more when light strikes your lids.
Pros of 4U2 Glitz Liquid Eye Liners:
- It’s long lasting. I don’t normally reapply whenever I use this. I’m not sure though if this will still be the case for those heavy sweaty moments. I tried removing it using water and it does get removed; so, better to have it in your bag in case you need to reapply.
- It’s highly pigmented so no need to line it on your lids more than 2 times.
- It’s good as it is. When I wear this, I no longer use heavy eyeshadows. I don’t like having too much eye makeup hence wearing this with all the glitz and sparkle is more than enough for me.
- It dries out fast after application. No worries of smudging it out all over your eyes… or face =P.
- I haven’t experienced any eye irritations so far with the use of these liners.
- It’s perfect for night outs and all night partying.
Cons of 4U2 Glitz Liquid Eye Liners:
- Honestly, I find the price quite expensive although, I haven’t really checked other liquid liner brands yet. Maybe, I’m just a cheapo. =P
When removing this, ensure you remove it with cotton or tissue. If you try to remove it with water or eye makeup remover only, the ‘glitters’ spreads out. This might result in glitters accidentally being caught in your eyes which might cause irritations or worse, eye infections.
Would I buy it again?
Not at this time. Although, most of my review results are all PROS, I wanted to try out other liquid eye liners first. This is my first try at using liquid eye liners so it’s very important for me to try out the variety of brands available in the market today. I highly recommend these liners for girls who love the night life. This will add ‘glitz’ to their night outs.